Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper is a great way to have fresh hot flavor on hand whenever you need it. No chopping and no waste and long-lasting in the fridge. Try it in a pinch and we guarantee you will love the flavor and aroma forever.
Chili peppers come in many shapes, sizes and flavors; they can be hot, sweet, fruity, earthy, smoky and floral. As with bell peppers, the red tends to be the sweetest form.
Cooking with Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper
- Add 1 teaspoon of Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper to all of your Asian-style recipes particularly Thai
- Use a Gourmet Garden Cilantro, Garlic and Chili Pepper with some mashed avocado and diced tomato to make a quick guacamole
- Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper is great to add heat to any dipping sauce or marinade, start with ¼ teaspoon and add more to taste
- Add 1 teaspoon of Chili Pepper to a vegetable or bean soup to give it that classic kick of Mexican flavor
- Best of all using Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper means you never have to worry about chili on your hands – it squeezes ready to use from the tube.